Welcome to the Year 4 Class Page!
Welcome to the Year 4 Class Page. This page will share the different learning experiences that take place in our class throughout the year. I hope you are looking forward to the year ahead as much as I am.
We have an exciting first half-term ahead of us where we will be learning about...
- The Tudors in History
- States of Matter in Science
- The art of Holbein and Hilliard
- What meanings and significances are attached to special places?
See our curriculum newsletter to find out more about what Year 4 will be doing this term and remember to keep visiting our website to see the things we have been learning.
- PE is on Tuesday and Wednesday
- Swimming is on Thursday
- Spellings are tested every Monday
- Other homework is set on a Thursday and is due in on a Tuesday
Miss Saddler and Mrs Thomas